Pick-up service can be arranged, on Sundays, from the airports: Venezia, Trieste, and from the following rail station: Latisana.
Linguaviva member of staff will be at the arrival area holding a “Linguaviva-Lignano” sign. He will welcome our young guests and help them in case of luggage loss. The transfer to Lignano by car or minibus will take approx. 1hr and 30’ from Venice, Trieste, 20’ from Latisana train station.
Departure transfers will be organized in time to reach the airports: Venice 4 hours before, Trieste 3 hours before, Latisana railway station 1hr and 30’ before departure time.
Students leaving by train will be escorted to the railway station and guarded until the train leaves, when our responsibility will end.
Unaccompanied minors responsibility will end when the minor is entrusted to the hostess/ travelling staff.
PROCEDURES FOR UNACCOMPANIED MINORS
- Children under 14 years of age must travel according to the procedure of accompanying minors foreseen by some air companies; we are not responsible for delays or travel loss due to lack of this authorization;
- all extra expenses will be charged to the family.
- All exact details about arrival/departure schedule must be sent in writing by fax or e-mail at least 15 days before arrival.
- If a student travels as an unaccompanied minor, parents will be required by the air company to inform the name and the ID number of the person in charge of welcoming the minor at the arrival airport.
- Parents must communicate 2 weeks before departure the name of the person in charge of welcoming the minor at the arrival airport when flying back home.
It is very important that parents book the escorting service immediately also for departure from Italy in order to find all documents ready at the airport. Please consider that air companies may have different regulations.