Linguaviva Junior Summer School in Italy is in a pleasant park, which hosts residential language and sport programmes. There are numerous sport facilities such as swimming pool, basketball, volleyball, soccer and mini-soccer courts, a dedicated private beach for the exclusive use of the guests.
Linguaviva Summer Camp in Lignano is a great location for young students. Excellent facilities, very experienced staff and a friendly international atmosphere make Linguaviva Lignano one of the best summer camps in Italy for a unique learning experience.
Why learn Italian with LINGUAVIVA SUMMER CAMP FOR JUNIORS?
- Opened in 1995 Linguaviva Lignano is one of the first international Junior Summer Camps in Italy
- Suitable for students aged 12 to 18 years old
- Fully equipped Junior centre with dining, leisure and activity rooms
- Equipped Private beach
- Sport facilities: swimming pool, basketball, volleyball, soccer and tennis courts
- Full board residential accommodation in rooms with 2 - 4 beds and private bathroom
- Nursing station with a doctor in attendance 24 hours a day to deal with any medical problem
- Enjoyable and safe stay with supervision and security rules for our younger guests
- Our qualified staff is resident in the centre
- Rich programme of sports and leisure activities and full day excursion once a week
- Transfer services in and out from Venice airport or close railway station