Study Italian in Milan at Linguadue School
LINGUADUE - Milan Campus Linguaviva since 1990 has been offering international students the opportunity to learn Italian in Milan, in a friendly and thoroughly enjoyable atmosphere.
The school, previously located in Corso Buenos Aires has moved in a much-loved district in Milano with water canals called Navigli, known for its unique charm and lively atmosphere. You will enjoy and unusual and very charming area of Milan and will experience Old Milano, with typical houses called 'case di ringhiera', courtyards with artists and little shops. Not only this is one of the liveliest areas in town, but there are wonderful churches, parks and even the impressive remains of ancient roman columns a meeting point for young Milanese. The school is easy to reach at 5 minutes walking distance from Metro station Porta Genova (MM2 green line). If you study Italian in Milan at Linguadue you will enjoy an international atmosphere mostly interested in design, fashion, and music.
Why learn Italian in Milan at Linguadue?
- Student age 18+
- The school is in one of the liveliest areas of town
- Easily accessible as it is close to the Underground station Porta Genova
- Comfortable, well-equipped classrooms, provided with audio and video equipment
- Free internet and wireless access
- High quality accommodation
- Ideally suited for adults, academic students and professionals
- Partnership with the most important Academic and Higher Education Institutes for Design, Architecture and Fashion