LINGUADUE - Milan Campus Linguaviva since 1990 has been offering international students the opportunity to learn Italian in Milan, in a friendly and thoroughly enjoyable atmosphere.
Linguadue Italian language school is centrally located in Milan’s busiest shopping street, Corso Buenos Aires, and easily accessible by public transport. If you study Italian in Milan at Linguadue you will enjoy an international atmosphere with students from 50 different countries, mostly interested in design, fashion and music.
Why learn Italian in Milan at Linguadue?
- Student age 18+
- The school is located in a beautiful art nouveau building
- Easily accessible as it is close to the Underground station Lima
- Comfortable, well-equipped classrooms, provided with audio and video equipment
- Free internet and wireless access
- High quality accommodation
- Ideally suited for adults, academic students and professionals
- Partnership with the most important Academic and Higher Education Institutes for Design, Architecture and Fashion