Milan Airports - Milan has three domestic and international airports.
- Malpensa (MXP) airport is located some 50 kms from MIlan.
- Linate (LIN) airport is located in the eastern outskirts, at approx.. 10 kms from Milan.
- Orio al Serio (BGY)a smaller international airport near Bergamo, is being increasingly used as an airport for Milan.
Airport transfers arranged by Linguadue
We can arrange for you to be collected at your arrival airport, and to be taken direct to your accommodation. This is a trouble-free start to your course.
Making your own way to Milan
Milano Linate Airport (LIN) – approx. 10 km from city centre
- Bus n° 73, from Linate Airport to Corso Europa/Piazza San Babila, Mon-Sun, every 10 minutes. Journey time: 25 minutes
- Taxi from Linate airport to the city centre, Journey time: about 20 minutes
- STAM coach service, from the Central Station, Mon-Sun every 30 minutes. Journey time: 25 minutes
Milano Malpensa Airport (MXP) – 50 km from city centre Transport to Malpensa
- Malpensa Express –MalpensaAirport to Stazione Cadorna, Mon – Sun every 20 minutes. Journey time: 40 minutes
- Malpensa Shuttle – MalpensaAirport to Stazione Centrale, Mon – Sun every 20 minutes. Journey time: 50 minutes
- Taxi from Malpensa Airport to Milan city centre, Journey time: about 50 minutes
Aeroporto di Orio al Serio (BGY) – 50 km from city centre
- Bus Autostradale – from Orio Airport to Stazione Centrale, Mon – Sun every 20 minutes. Journey time: 50 minutes
- Taxi – from Airport to Milan city centre
Trenitalia is the national railway service. Milan's main railway station is the Stazione Centrale.
Milan train station is conveniently located in the center of Milan and is not far away from many of Milan’s popular sites such as the Duomo. At the train station you will find underground, busses and trams departing to various destinations in the city. Taxis are also available.
Main highways serving Milan:
- A1 (Autostrada del Sole) going south to Bologna, Florence, Rome and Naples
- A4 Westbound, to Turin, the Alps and France
- A4 Eastbound, to Verona, Padua, Venice, Trieste and Slovenia
- A7, to Genoa, the Ligurian Riviera and the renowned Cinque Terre
- A8 (Autostrada dei Laghi), to Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, Lugano and Switzerland
- A9, to Switzerland