LINGUAVIVA since 1976 has been offering international students the opportunity to study Italian in Florence, to know our culture and to experience Italian life.
Our Italian language school is centrally located, in a quiet street next to the main railway station.
At Linguaviva you will meet international students from more than 60 different countries learning Italian in Florence, enjoying the city and their stay at Linguaviva.
You will study Italian in Florence, in a warm international and friendly environment.
Why learn Italian in Florence at Linguaviva?
- Student age +16
- The school is located in an elegant 19th century building
- Comfortable, well-equipped and air conditioned classrooms, provided with audio and video equipment
- Small garden
- Free internet and wireless access
- Excellent social activities programme
- High-quality accommodation at walking distance of the school
- Minutes walk to the historic centre of Florence