LINGUAVIVA since 1976 has been offering international students the opportunity to study Italian in Florence, to know our culture and to experience Italian life.
The school is centrally located, in a quiet street next to the main railway station.
The Italian language courses organized by Linguaviva are attended by international students from more than 60 different countries, thus creating a very stimulating international atmosphere.
Linguaviva offers students the possibility to study in Italian language and to communicate in this international context.
Study Italian in Florence, in the heart of the Italian language: the best way to learn it.
- Student age +16
- The school is located in an elegant 19th century building
- Comfortable, well-equipped and air conditioned classrooms, provided with audio and video equipment
- Small garden
- Free internet and wireless access
- Excellent social activities programme
- High-quality accommodation at walking distance of the school
- Minutes walk to the historic centre of Florence